ALL RESIDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR POOL ACCESS BEFORE VISITING THE POOL. Please click here to register.
Terrain has two swimming pools for Homeowner use:
- Swim Club – 1465 Autumn Sage
- Ravenwood – 1600 Augustine Drive
Swim Club, which is a community clubhouse available for resident use located at 1465 Autumn Sage. Swim Club includes a warm gathering space, large screen TV, and fireplace. The clubhouse is a first come, first serve community space, unless rented for a private party or event, reserved by a social club, or during association events. The Swim Club reservation calendar is available on the community website under the Events Calendar.
Homeowners may rent the Swim Club for private parties or events. The pools are not available for rental and not included in the rental with the Swim Club. For additional information on rental guidelines, including availability, please contact TMMC Property Management at [email protected] or (303) 985-9623.
The pool operates seasonally from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day
- Hours of Operation
- 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Jacuzzi/Hot tub is open during the same hours
- Pool monitors will be on duty from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. 7 days per week.
- The pool may close at any time due to inclement weather, to include rain, low temperatures and lightening.
- ALL RESIDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR POOL ACCESS BEFORE VISITING THE POOL. Please click here to register.
- Click Here for additional details regarding the Terrain Digital Pool Pass.
- You must be a current homeowner/resident of Castle Oaks Estates Master Association and in Good Standing
- Homeowners/Residents in good standing are permitted TWO guests at any time and must accompany guests at all times.
- No person under the age of 13 is permitted access or use of the pool area unless accompanied by and attended continuously by a person over the age of 13.
We hope you have a wonderful summer at the pool!