Terrain Digital Pool Pass FAQs
How Do I Apply for my Digital Pool Pass?
There are currently two (2) ways to apply for your digital pool pass. Please pick the one that is the most convenient for you:
- On Your Computer or Phone By Visiting: https://terrain.mokopass.com/
- Click on the “Sign Up” link at the bottom, right of the homescreen.
- Enter your contact information and press the “Sign Up” button.
- You will receive a verification request to the email address you provided.
- Go to your email and click “Verify”.
- Click on the camera logo to upload your picture.
- Enter your contact information.
- Upload your registration documentation.
- Click Submit.
- At this point, your application is complete. A Terrain administrator will review your application and if approved, you will receive an approval notification to the email address you provided with next steps to access your pool pass account. If you are not approved, you will receive an email to the email address you provided listing what additional steps you must complete to be approved.
- By Visiting Your HOA Office: Not comfortable registering on your phone or online? No problem. You can still register in person by visiting your HOA office. TMMC’s office is located at 514 Perry Street, Suite A200, Castle Rock. TMMC’s office is located on the 2nd floor with no access to an elevator. When visiting the office, please make sure you bring your required documentation as outlined below.
What Documentation Will I Need to Register?
The documents you will need for registration will depend on whether you are a Homeowner or Home Renter. Please see the required documentation for each type of registrant:
- Homeowners: Your contact information and photo ID
- Home Renters: Your contact information, photo ID and proof of residency (ie-current utility bill or current lease agreement)
What Are Reasons My Application May Not Be Approved?
Should your application be denied, please contact your HOA manager to learn more. Applications may be denied if you do not submit your proper documentation or if your HOA dues are delinquent.
How Do I Register Additional Family/Household Members?
After your application has been approved, you will receive an invitation to login to your account. This invitation will be emailed to the email address you provided during registration. To add additional family/household members to your account, login to your account at: https://terrain.mokopass.com/
Once you have logged in:
- Click on “Pool Pass Request” on the top left menu
- Then Click on the “Add New Member” button
- Complete the required fields, then click “Submit”
What Do I Do If I Forget or Lose My Password?
Having trouble remembering your password? No worries. Visit https://terrain.mokopass.com/ and click on “Forgot Password?” Enter the email address you used to register and instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you. Still need help? Contact your HOA office at: (303) 985-9623
How Do I Receive Guest Passes?
Your household is eligible for 2 free guest passes per day. Each time you bring a guest to the Pool, the lifeguard will check-in your guest and reduce your remaining guest pass balance accordingly.
What Do I Need to Present to Lifeguards To Enter the Pool?
To enter the Pool, simply provide your name or address to the lifeguard at the pool check-in desk. He/she will check your photo, make sure that you have been validated and then check you in. You do not need to bring a phone, hard copy pool pass or photo ID to enter.