Trash and Recycling services are provided by the following in Castle Rock
Waste Management (New Residents please call to set up service)
Trash and Recycling FAQ
- Trash and Recycling Schedule – Service Day – Tuesday – Trash service is provided weekly and Recycle service is every other week.
- All items must fit fully inside of the toters. WM will not pickup items outside of the containers, to include lawn clippings and yard waste.
- Owners are provided two toters (1 for trash and 1 for recycling). Owners can request additional toters at the owners expense. To request an additional toter contact WM directly https://www.wm.com/us/en/support
- Owners can pay WM for large/bulk item pickup. To schedule a large item pickup contact WM directly https://www.wm.com/us/en/home/bulk-trash-pickup
- WM does not pick up appliances.
- Trash can be picked up from 7 am – 7 pm. If you service is missed please contact WM directly https://www.wm.com/us/en/support/missed-service
- To sign up for WM notifications visit the WM website https://www.wm.com/us/en/support/faqs/how-can-i-opt-in-to-text-notifications-from-waste-management
- What can be recycled? Visit WM for more information https://www.wm.com/us/en/recycle-right/recycling-101